I CANNOT live without technology. Everyday I use it and here are some of my FAVORITE pieces.
My trusty cell phone. All it does is make calls and text people, but that's all I need it to do.
The nook is my favorite new toy. I read all the time, so this not only saves me money in the long run, it also saves me shelf space.
I just got a new camera, but here's a picture of my old one. I wouldn't say I'm a photographer, but I love documenting major events in my, and my family's, life.
This is my GPS. Without it, I would be lost, quite literally. I use it to get everywhere.
Who can live without their computer? Mine is a laptop named Snuffles. He's been my constant companion for 4 years and I couldn't live a day without using him.
I like the duck on your laptop it's so cute!I also liked how you took all your own photos so they were a set. I listed my GPS and cell too.
ReplyDelete